Major new features and enhancements in M-Files 10.0. – M-Files enterprise content management (ECM) solutions transform how businesses manage, secure and share information with a unique metadata-driven approach that organizes and processes document and other content based on what it is, rather than where it is.
Thousands of businesses in over 100 countries use M-Files on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid environments to improve productivity and quality, and to ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards. M-Files is available in 24 languages and is in use at leading companies such as AstraZeneca, SAS, Securitas and EADS.
M-Files 10.0 offers a variety of new features and enhancements to increase performance, reliability, productivity and efficiency, including:
- A new and more intuitive user interface for all platforms, including Windows, Web and Mobile Access.
- A redesigned metadata card with a new interface that makes entering and editing metadata more intuitive, saving documents and other content easier and faster, and provides enhanced support for electronic forms.
- Improvements to M-Files Mobile Access, such as enhanced support for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone devices and tablets. A new and optimized mobile userexperience provides easier and more instinctive navigation, improved task management with support for electronic signatures, and more.
- Metadata structure replication that allows metadata structure to be easily applied to multiple vaults to support interaction and cooperation between vaults in a variety of deployment scenarios.
- The ability to create a separate development vault environment for metadata structure testing and QA purposes prior to production use.
- Numerous enhancements to M-Files Web Access, including improved support for different operating systems and browsers.
- A number of improvements to the UI Extensibility Framework enabling rich and comprehensive customization of the M-Files user interface.
- Enhanced integration with other business systems, including SharePoint, and a variety of CRM and ERP solutions, such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.
- Optimized support for the Windows Azure cloud platform providing superior cloud and hybrid cloud performance and reliability.
- A new M-Files Cloud Vault Subscription Management Portal providing easy-to-use enhancements that enable administrators to add new licenses and users, change license types and user details, reset passwords, and more.
- Numerous other user interface enhancements and usability improvements that deliver a simpler and more efficient user experience.